View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 09:16 PM
Kilgore Trout
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2008
Position: Livin' the dream

Hi Razorback,
Thanks for the reply. You've got a lot of really good advice above from some very talented pilots. Take it to heart and have fun.

I appreciate the fact that you have sent a sort of personal reply out to those who have responded. Nothing gets my goat on APCF like some of the turkeys that come on here and ask for some kind of feedback without even a howdy to let you know if they liked the advice they got or not. Dang old crickets and you kind of wonder if they ended up in the pines.

It would be really cool to hear how your taildragger flying is going when you get a chance.

With that in mind, please take all advice on here with a grain of salt. Ain't no thing like the real thing in other words. Get out there with that Maule or Citabria and your instructor and learn what works best for you. Nothing is written in stone as far as individual pilot approaches to real stick and rudder stuff. I have a heck of a time describing in words how I land a taildragger without too much drama.

My resume- well I've probably plastered enough of it around on here. Do have a few hours muddling around in AK crud in various winged critters.
Thanks for asking. PM me if you need specific SE AK info.

Be safe and have fun Razorback. Keep learning.