View Single Post
Old 11-14-2006, 06:14 AM
lpcunity
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2006
Position: Yeti SB150

Well dudes im just getting ready for my checkride here at FSI. Before NJA I was flying 135 cargo in BE-99's in Hawaii and before that I was flying 135 pax in C-208B (caravan) also in Hawaii. I put my app in may and was contacted in mid july for a late august interview. I was the least expierenced in the interview class also in indoc. Like everyone has said go to aviationinterviews.com and check out the last 18 months. Mine interview was just like it. Study hard and get good at hand flying for the sim ride. Dont rely on the same approach as in the gouge. My app was totally different and I got a nonstandard holding pattern. This is a sweet company to work for but I am moving to the west coast to be a part of it. It takes a while, Im still in training. Keep studying and know that they also are looking for people who are likeable and will treat the owners with the highest customer service. A lot of 121 guys that I have talked to love this job but said that they needed to ajust to PR part of the job. Hope this helps