View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 06:58 AM
IrishTiger
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2009

Originally Posted by gettinbumped View Post
As for the guy who is for anything to make the government look bad, including backing a website selling products used to defeat drug tests for pilots, are you serious?? If so, please post the airline you work for. If it's a regional affiliated with my airline, I want to know. I don't want to DH on your plane.
Oh stop being ridiculous. That's absurd. I understand what he meant - I am tired of the government having a say so in EVERYTHING that I do too. They need to back off. I'm pretty anti-government as well. It's gotten way too big, and they need to scale back, a ton. That's the point he was making. He's not going to kill people on the airplane, he's just tired of having everything, including how many times he farts a day, regulated.

Originally Posted by rickair7777 View Post
Seen the body count in TJ last month? Anybody involved with drugs is guilty of those murders to one degree or another. I'm an eye-for-eye kind of guy.
Rick - come on. If people want to do drugs - let them do drugs. It's a free country (well... it used to be). I don't care if my next door neighbor smokes crack every day, as long as it doesn't effect me. It WOULD effect me if he was a pilot and smoking crack. Being able to do what you want to do doesn't mean you should. People still have a responsibility and pilots do not need to be doing drugs. Those that do are not guilty of anything else other than hurting themselves, people are responsible for their own lives.