View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 06:53 PM
Vikz09
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2007
Position: M88 B

Originally Posted by capncrunch View Post
I rode on you guys to my NWA interview, Thanks!
Nice crunch, twist that dagger my friend.

It has been a fun ride... been given the keys to a new airplane and told to fly it and report back to us on how it works. Faa and instructors ask you what this or that means..... self taught plane with little interfernce other then the brazilian on the flight deck during proving runs basically telling you that what u thought you knew from the book is actually wrong. Never forget the time when we were doing a proving run with your buddy and wink wink check airman with 5 more hours in the plane... we both look at each other and say what the hell is the vnav doing now? AP off resort to manual 3 to 1 rule. Faa inspector trying to figure out what half the buttons and funny mouse pad is all about. Faa trained by the same clowns who read the same incorrect manuals as us. First flights were a complete cluster ****

Actually had a real cleatus mechanic in kjax come to the airplane for a mechanical issue and after 5 minutes say "this ain't no god **** dc-9" how does this funny mouse pad thingy work? Amazing