View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 06:37 AM
A320fumes
Ben Salley

Joined APC: Feb 2006
Position: Left

Originally Posted by cactusmike View Post
A320, yoiu make me laugh. You act like like UAL will stay on their payscale after the merger. You will have a joint contract in a year and those whales will pay a lot more than your 767.

You were angry at being placed below AWA pilots when you spent most of your time at US Air furloughed? GMAFB. Now you are trying to get ahead of UAL pilots that have been flying larger equipment for a lot longer than you have been employed at CAL. Hey, at least you made a good career move.
Who wouldn't be angry? The Nich award came down, I couldn't stomach it, I bailed.

CAL management told UAL to right-size itself if it wanted to merge, it did, now those guys are furloughed and should be placed below every working pilot @ CAL. They should be made whole by the management that wanted this merger so badly. That check needs to be written by UAL, not CAL pilots with jobs. It's shameful how these ceo's don't value a furlloughee's time on property. But unfortunately, that is exactly how this game of musical chairs/careers is played.

Glad I was able to make you laugh, you guys deserve a good one. Hopefully, this will trigger a merger for you guys and you can get back to the great careers that both east and west deserve.