Thread: Looking Back
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 07:30 AM
USMCFLYR
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: FAA 'Flight Check'

Originally Posted by SkyHigh View Post

You are right, for those whose expectations are to make a good living and to be respected for what they have accomplished this profession is not a good place to be. However if you don't care about what you end up doing all day, how much you will earn or where you will end up it is great.

Skyhigh
Don't misquote me Sky. I never said the above or implied it. That is how YOU feel.
The problem is - for those that haven't read any other of Sky's thousands of posts, which all say the same thing - he only presents his side of the story and wishes the same misfortunes on others.

Sky as a lot of good points. His views are just so one sided and extreme that it is nearly impossible to pick out the gems of wisdom from among the muck and the mire of a less than expected airline career IN HIS CASE.

You get angry and defend yourself when others call you bitter and a quitter, yet when anyone tries to share an actual success story in aviation, you called them a flag waiver.

We've had these same discussions over and over Sky. You tool a break for awhile it seemed. I thought you might have even left the forum for greener pastures; but I see that you are back in full force now. Question. How many threads have you started with the SAME STORY of your misguided/misspent youth chasing the dream? Why?

USMCFLYR