Thread: Looking Back
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 05:36 PM
de727ups
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2005
Position: UPS 757/767 Capt ONT

"I merely drag the facts into the daylight for all to see and let them come to their own conclusions."

Oh man....I try to not post here anymore, but this is just too good.

Sky, I deleted all your quotes I've saved over the years. I had decided it's just not worth my trouble to refute your stuff.

But I gotta say, in case any newbs are around, that your FACTS are stuff you make up and/or pull out of your ***. Skyhigh was an F/O at Horizon and then went to National (N7), which went out of business in 2002. He quit, and got out of the biz, at that point.

I just can't let your latest drivel go as I sit here realizing that my wildest dreams in aviation have exceeded my teenage expectations by ten fold. Maybe twenty fold, as a AME once said I wouldn't be a successful commercial pilot cause I didn't have 20/20 uncorrected vision. Thank gawd I didn't listen to him....

Sky, I'd have no trouble with you if you just told your story and left it at that. But your projecting YOUR story as the only possible outcome for the future of all aviation professionals is laughable. Not everyone will be in your shoes. Not everyone has your goals in life. And not everyone will give up after having 121 757 F/O time.

To each his own....