View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 07:13 PM
MooneyM20JPilot
New Hire

Joined APC: Jun 2010
Thumbs down What is really going on.....

I spoke with them and have an email confirming what they told me which was that I would be flying 100 hours plus riding for 100 hour. 7hr a day flying & 7 hrs a day as a passenger in the co pilot seat. They said if I had my mei I could log the 7 hours a day I was sitting right seat for a total of 200 hrs PIC for the same price. I believe it has already been discussed how the 7 hours a day may be viewed by the airline interviewing you. And I am not here to debate that point.

As a former aircraft owner, here is my issue. How is it possible to fly a twin at $96 per hour wet? It is simple math. Burning 20 gph (I understand you could pull back the power to reduce fuel but follow me for a minute) at say $4.75 per gallon equals $95 an hour worth of fuel. Now add oil, engine reserves, mentor, insurance & did I mention profit (I assume they want to make a profit). How is it possible? What else is that plane carrying? Maybe some cargo they do want to tell you about??? Are you subsidizing the shipping expense for their cargo? Why is that seat removed anyways?

Go to sunbiz.org and look up the company name. Per Florida the company has been dissolved and some more research revealed the former owner ANTHONY E BUDREAU, no longer has a pilots license and has been convicted on a Federal Charge. I have not had time to pull the case but I bet it is all related!!!

If anyone has a chance to pull that federal conviction I would love to see it :-)

And Jeff Britt (guy on the phone) claims to be a pilot yet there is not record of him on the FAA Airman search....

I would really hate to see an honest pilot loose his license and freedom chasing cheap multi engine time. Remember everyone in the plane will go down when the feds are involved..... Of coarse I could be completely wrong but I would love for someone to explain to me how I could be...