View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 07:11 AM
MooneyM20JPilot
New Hire

Joined APC: Jun 2010

The following is the email they sent:

"The Airlines are hiring? Where will you be in two years? 500 Hr blocks, $94.00 per hr wet (includes fuel) for PIC multi-engine time. Includes fuel, checkout, charts, insurance. 250 hrs wet @97.00. 100 hrs @ $96.00 per hr wet for PIC multi-engine time. You can't beat our program on price or speed of completion or flying experience. Period. We look forward to flying with you! 15 days or less for 100 hrs under Part 91. All TIME IS PIC TIME, no mickey mouse(safety pilot) time. You buy the time, you fly the time. You fly on YOUR SCHEDULE! We need you to go to the website below, go to the Documents Tab, follow the checklist, the PFD file titled funds is our Band of America account. Once you have deposited $9600.00 usd for 100 hrs or $19,200.00 usd for 200 hrs, and we have your documents we will put you on the schedge. Simple. We are closing out May and working on June! We do offer Commercial Multi Add on training. Call us for pricing! $92.00 per hr wet for military!!

Still pursuing your dream of being a Professional Pilot? Whether Airlines or Corporate we can facilitate your dream. If you hold a Commercial Multi-engine Instrument rating, you can build the "Golden Key" of multi-engine time to get Hired! If you are paying more than $96.00 per hr wet for PIC Seneca 1 or $70.00 per hr wet for C-172, then you are wasting time and money. Remember, I will also pay you 3% of the gross on any leads you send me who fly with APPP. My contact info and website are below, I look forward to talking with you soon. In life, you can have the Cadillac or the Steak knives, its up to you. Do the Math: Each month you don't fly for the airlines = $2500.00 per month x 12 = $30,000.00 per year. Can you afford not to fly with us?

Jeff

Accelerated Professional Pilot Program LLC

Jeffrey M. Britt, Sr. Senior Development/ Sales Manager"