Thread: Regional F/O's with no ATP/PIC..Are we hosed?

PCLCREW , 06-29-2010 04:15 PM
Gets Weekends Off
PCLCREW
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Mar 2008
  • Position
    Assistant Greens Keeper
Quote: Now there you go Pax, that is how to be a smart ass without being an ass. Fly, that made me chuckle, well done sir. And sorry about the beer getting contaminated by my whine..pretty bad huh...I guess I need an order of french cries with my wahhh burger too..LOL

I'd be worried that taking a cruise pilot job at CX would result in getting stuck in that position for years. Maybe someone that knows about Cath can shed some light on that.
Dash Girl you sound pretty ****ed off! I like it how bout a date....

Anyway... you said you wanted to go some place where you can retire. The SO upgrade in the past at Cathay has been about 2 - 4 years. Think about it, even as an SO the money is ok... You also said you wanted to live in HKG, and you can do that as an SO and Cathay will pay for your place. Who cares if youre doing the landings or talking on the radio during cruise. Have a drink sit down and think about it... Ive been in your shoes and went through a period of being totally ****ed also, now I just let things happen as they will (albeit nothing has happend yet). Hopefully Ill see you in class at Cathay in future.

Good Luck