View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 03:24 PM
embpilot
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jan 2008
Default re

that place is pretty aweful to work at too. Aside from all of the above listed items there is the QOL there. Im a former TSA'er and know several guys who had to mke the same decision u are deciding right now. THEY ALL HATE IT AND NON-STOP CONPLAIN. You get 9 days off on reserve and 11 off as a line holder. No per diem or hotel in training. lemme tell you, TSA was no treat to work for, GJ is guarenteed to be 10 times as terrible. Hulas and company are truly miserable people to work for. Ig you go to GJ you'll be faced with miserable management and miserable pilots too. On top of that, and I dont care what some GJ pilots will tell you bout how they arent treated badly, everyone at the very least thinks they are weasels. My experience is when a GJ pilot walks by they are usually ignored or shunned but as soon as they pass by its "scab this" or "SOB that, etc" I dont think that would be a very fun place to work. Just like it was said above......"If you have to ask" you already know the answer