View Single Post
Old 11-22-2006, 01:57 PM
STILL GROUNDED
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2005
Position: Left Seat
Default "bottom feeding ******hole Mesa"

Originally Posted by MikeB525 View Post
But at very least we can be thankful that SkyWest got the planes, and not the likes of Mesa, GoJets, or some other bottom feeding ******hole.
How is it we can be thankfull. I imagine you work at Skywest.

One of the finest regional contracts is being dismantled and we can be thankfull about that, tell that to the next Comair flight you jump seat to Cincy?

After all of this, who was it that sat with Delta and ASA pilots last week to discuss how they will not get into a pilot bidding war to compete for the Comair flying. How they will not allow thier company to lower the standards any further.

Oh yeah, it was "bottom feeding ******hole Mesa", that's who. Funny how the Skywest guys missed that meeting. Funny how they are still some how smelling good.

We are making an effort to stop this race to the bottom, a few props for the guys who said no would be nice.

Figure 5 and half crews on 12 planes. That's 132 pilots/brothers and Sisters displaced, Happy Holidays!

My point is not that it is the pilots fault, they have little control over these things and if you think they do please inlighten me. I just get real tired hearing about MESA pilots being scumbags and scabs and bottom feeders. And Chataqua and Skywest guys walk on water. They are both fine company's I am sure and they must all work to compete and they should, but we cannot let our lives and income be the negotiating factor.