View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 08:41 AM
LeftWing
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2008
Position: seated beer curl

Since this thread is FUBAR'ed anyway, I actually like McD's grilled chicken better than Applebee's. It isn't as crappy.

This brings up a point. When people start a Gojet thread for the sole reason of getting the gouge on the interview, pay, QOL, schedule etc., it inevitably morphs into a knock-down drag-out urination match. I think everything has been said about Gojet ad nauseum. Why can't a guy just get some current gouge?

To modify the above analogy, imagine this in a restaurant forum;

"I'm thinking about eating at McDonald's tonight. Don't they have a new sandwich? What do you recommend?"

"You're ignorant! Do some research. Don't you know that eating at Applebee's is better? Quit undercutting us and driving down the quality of food by eating at McD's!"

As a suggestion to the mods, why not simply delete posts that are off topic from the original post? If someone truly wants information about the nuts and bolts of working there, then there's no reason why they shouldn't get it. And no, CONJECTURE about how working there would prevent you from getting an interview at other airlines or you'll never get a jumpseat et al. does not count.