View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 02:56 PM
johnso29

Joined APC: Oct 2006
Position: B757/767

Originally Posted by LeineLodge View Post
YES! The prices vary wildly though, so try a few to get the best deal. I did this for my wife a few months ago to LGA roundtrip (leave fri afternoon, return sunday night) for less than $200. Several of the other tickets quoted actually ended up being more expensive than if I bought a ticket from travelocity, orbitz, etc. You just can't beat not worrying about flight loads though. It's worth the money just to know you're going (and more importantly coming back on schedule.)

Good deals to be had, but you definitely need to shop around. You can go 90% of the way through the booking process and see the price before you have to pull the trigger. Have fun on the vacation! I'm jealous. I'll be up all night with a newborn about the time you're sipping cocktails on the beach.
Hey thanks for the info. I mainly want to buy tickets because I'm not a good non-rev guy for vacation. I stress way too much, which defeats the purpose of vacation!

Have fun with the newborn man. Some nights you will sleep very little, but cherish it. They truly are a blessing, and you'll love every second.