View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 04:48 PM
pilotgil
New Hire

Joined APC: Jul 2010
Position: CFI - Whatever I can Fly
Default I love ERAU

First...let me say that I wear an ERAU ring...and I wear it proudly. Someone posted that ERAU has gone downhill. Well...that all depends on one's perspective and experience. I know people who went to a high-end Big Ten and floated in as a loser because momma and daddy were connected. School is what you make it, the "professor" or "teacher" doesn't teach you...you teach yourself with the leadership and guidance of a teacher. My time at ERAU was amazing and I would do it again in a second.

Does "Worldwide" have it's limitations...yep...but you are the limitation. Work hard, dig in, connect, share, and want to learn and I promise you an amazing experience.

My daughter goes to a $50,000 per year Big Name University and she will tell you her high school education (ok...it was private high school) was harder and better. Don't underestimate ERAU.

I can afford this education for her because, in part, I went to ERAU. My only advice is to stay away from online class unless there are no other options. They are hard and isolated. I don't like them, but in a pinch...