Gets Weekends Off
NoStep
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Sep 2009
  • Position
    Missionary
Quote: Your lack of knowledge on this is making you look stupid. The Eagle flying was given to the American Connection carriers because Eagle couldn't staff it back in the day. TSA got the Miami flying and Eagle realized that was BS so they attempted to get it back.

The flying was given away and when they wanted it back, they got it. The American Connection flying was not a major issue when TSA pilots were getting hired at TSA, ...

You stating a fact about TSA pilots doing Eagle flying while their pilots were furloughed completely ignores the situation and tries to appeal to peoples' emotions, not logic. It makes you look bad in the end. Tell the whole story next time.
When AMR purchased TWA and it's assets, the potential for whipsawing Eagle and AA existed, and Eagle pilots DID refer to them as Alter Eagle as they started to operate in places like MIA, right? (At least that's the way alot of Eagle people felt) Did you guys, (I'm assuming you're a furloughed TSA pilot) push for a SLI with Eagle after purchase? Not trying to pick a fight, as I'm sure a furlough from Hulas has to suck!

Also, the American Connection flying may not have been an issue TO TSA PILOTS BEING HIRED, but it probably was for AE furloughees. Just food for thought. I don't like GoJet any more than you, and have never applied there even though I'm furloughed like you (OH), but the TSA business practices are not as lilly-white as you make them out to be.

I think this is the picture somebody was looking for earlier...at Flagship's old BNA crew base...(I kid...I kid)