View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 02:35 PM
riccpt82
New Hire

Joined APC: Jun 2008
Cool c

Originally Posted by bidnez View Post
What truly is hypocrisy is when TSA guys talk about how GoJet is dragging the industry down. TSA has been the bottom feeder of the e
ntire industry since the last 2000 years. When they took their job at TSA, they accepted an industry filth contract- knowing full well that they will never have a leading contract- EVER. If they thought they could change the ways of management they are either delusional, dumb or a liar. Then to turn around and lambast GoJet for being bottom feeders is ridiculous, I mean- REALLY?

The truth is, GoJet was going to be created with or without TSA's consent. It had to, it was the only way around the scope clause with American. The only thing you voted on was a single seniority list.... and you voted it down.

Good luck TSA, you are going to need it; your smear GoJet campaign has failed- get over it. It's really a shame that you didn't devote all that energy somewhere else, but you will never learn. There are literally THOUSANDS of applicants, from all different levels of airline backgrounds and experiences.
I don't want to bother educating you because obviously it would be a total waste of time, out of thousands of posts circulating here and elsewhere you still haven't learned the actual facts! Your post actually made me laugh so hard i started crying. ....PLEASE... educate yourself!! Stop drinking from the cool-aide fountain my friend! P.S. Hope that local truckers union they have there in STL can get you an industry leadin....um i mean averag....uh, oh yeah, you have a no strike clause, maybe you can keep your below average contract without taking any concessions, that is, if you have any to give??