View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 04:38 AM
forgot to bid
veut gagner à la loterie

Joined APC: Apr 2008
Position: Light Chop

Originally Posted by Denny Crane View Post
FtB,

Breathe in..............Breathe out.............and repeat after me, "I get paid by the minute," "I get paid by the minute."

All kidding aside, I feel your pain so to speak. Was it the Peter Principle that says something about people get promoted to their highest level of incompetence......... I know it's true, look at me!!! (Well, not quite, I've just survived long enough due to fairly good genes!) Fortunately for me, on APC, not to many people know my real name..........unfortunately too many already do!!

Denny
Ah well this isn't helping, now I don't know your real name. Or do I? Crap, you know I'm just getting screwed again here. I am the defender of my passengers, the protector of my employer, the lead... the follower of men, and nobody wants to tell me my real name or yours and its just like the Nashville thing all over again and I'm just going to end up being really late.

---

Are the new MD90s by the way getting MD88 "extended overhead bins on the side with three seats" as the announcement goes?
---

Does anybody who has seen the terminal plans for JFK want to talk about what they look like for those of us who haven't seen them? What exactly is happening with the Saucer section for instance, is that going to be expanded a little or not at all?