Thread: UPS Furlough
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 05:50 PM
GUMBIE
Banned

Joined APC: Apr 2010
Position: Thermopylae

Originally Posted by JustUnderPar View Post
These "young guns" will now have to look over their shoulder for everything they do. There is some pretty damning documents out there regarding some of these chaps. Almost every IPA guy hates these A$$ ki$$ers. They are a small part of the problem at the moment. Guess we have to start working on the weak ones first.

I have some proof that during my IOE on the 400, the guy doing my check ride paid for our diner with his company credit card. Funny thing is we put cash on the table to pay for our own meals. He did not offer to pay for it. He simply put the cash in his pocket and the American Express card got a little work out.

A friend of mine that works in the ANC training center said he keeps a file of all the "pencil whipped" stuff that he sees. Some pretty interesting stuff apparently. Never know where that stuff will end up.....

Also a couple of our "respected" management types have some good times on these Asian layovers. Do you realize how good cell phone cameras are these days?

Yes. This is one classy place to work!
Now your everyones moral compass JUP? Talk about classless. I'll bet management types are not the only ones in your little rat book. How many other pilots are you keeping tabs on?