View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 08:04 AM
CALPilotToo
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2005

No it's not Shannon Smith and for you to put something out there like that without justification is pretty reckless. You state your name and I will be more than happy to post mine as well otherwise you need to remove your comment. I would venture to bet you are one of the EWR reps in question or the Vice Chair. Either way doesn not matter.

BTW, I do know who Shannon is and his record of accomplishments with regards to any union position he has taken has never been questioned from my past experience. I will copy this post you've written and email it to him as I am am unaware if he is on this forum or not.

Shannon and I do not agree on everything but he has never had issue with putting his name forward on anything he writes. Unlike you apparently. All I know is he was a big part of the push for flow thru from CALX to CAL and 1800 pilots benefited in one form or another. Also, I recall he was never recalled from any union position and in fact won re election several times. Seems you are the one with issues.

BTW, my initials are DS you coward.