View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 08:30 PM
AdzyQ12P
New Hire

Joined APC: Aug 2010

Originally Posted by brownie View Post
I think you simply screwed up for mixing reality and lies. Why don't you stop by police station and let them know you drove over speed limit yeaterday or tell your wife you looked at another women wth admiration and call the faa next time you over speed below 10000. Look all im saying is faa has bigger fish to fry than going on witch hunt after some kid that smoke weed in high school. Get real i know this career is turning out to be a joke but realisticaly we're not there yet. By the way you still didn't answer me as to what evidence you have to prove he did weed. Don't tell hearsay because i used to drink and smoke plenty when i was under age and broke every law in your book and if you read his post little more closer you see he's still a minor with no criminal or misdemeanor record so unless you're in watching too many Tom Cruise movie ie minority report then he is innocent. My advice to him is to clean up, stay clean and walk a straight line if he wants a career in aviation and if he was my kid i would steer him clear from this junk and send him to a medical school or even talk him into be a male stripper. That's better money and lot more fun. :-)
haha its good to see someone knows whats up, thanks for not being harsh.

Anyways, would anyone really even suggest attempting to become a pilot? If someone sees this, check out my last post before it at the end of page 1 I have a lot of questions regarding aviation as a career in general.