Indian Takeout Driver
CE750
Indian Takeout Driver
close
  • Joined APC
    Mar 2006
  • Position
    FAR part 347 (91+121+135)
Quote: WOW!! Cry me a F#$@in river about your husband losing his pension! are you telling me that someone who was likely making 6 figures didn't think to invest any of that money? since dereg 100's of companies have gone bankrupt!! that's aviation!! At 40,000 a year i could still invest enough to live a good life down the road! do you sit at home and just ***** on message boards calling "kids" "moronic idiots"!! maybe that's your problem, you are blaming other people for your lack of planning and anger at OTHER PEOPLE "screwing" you!!!

To answer anyone elses questions im 21 1000/120, college degree and trying to figure out where i want to fly... you know what, I wouldn't care if i made 40,000 a year at 26 and i'm sorry you guys have such a problem with that... I work seven days a week and wouldn't mind working 4 days on making twice my cfi salary!!! how is it bad to have three days off a week!? I realize that pay sucks but thats why it's only the first few years and that how it has been for a long time, so deal with it or get going to another industry... Im not saying FO's dont deserve more but come one people! you can get with a good company with awesome upgrade times if you want! even a "moronic idiont" like myself could think of 10 airlines with awesome upgrade times and descent pay! quit complaining cause you have a bad contract with the company you are at!!! Go TO A NEW AIRLINE!!! try airlinepilotcentral.com i heard they show upgrade times!!!
oh.. what's become of the profession.... woe is me.