View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 04:50 PM
HireAstarPilots
Line Holder

Joined APC: Aug 2008

Maybe it is just me-

But you know, when I have to do a little bit of extra work for my company- I don't care.

And when they ask me another month to do a little bit more extra work- I don't care.

And the third month....when they ask me to do a little bit more extra work....I don't care.

But the fourth month....when they ask me to do a little bit more extra work...I start to wonder just how far it is going to go.

-I spent about 20 minutes downloading that eGrid CRAP. And I've spent the past two days dealing with it; I suspect that I've spent about 6 minutes each day dealing with this extra work. For the company.

So....how is that going to add up? Lets say there are 30 days in a month, and I have to spend an extra 6 minutes each time I log in to www. pilot.fedex.com. But I'm not there every day- I actally am, but half the days of the month I'm trying to pick up open time, looking at my schedule....et cetera. That means that I am looking at FedEx Express | Flight Operations for 6 minutes X 15 days = 90 minutes, or 1.5 hours.

Are we getting paid an extra 1.5 hours of flight pay for this extra work?

I'm sorry, but if they want to add extra work to our schedule, then I expect to be paid for it.

So....how far is it going to go?