View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 05:46 PM
HSLD
APC co-founder

Joined APC: Feb 2005
Position: B777

Originally Posted by golfandfly View Post
Frontseat,

I realize it is a bad time for many at UPS. While I don't work there, I've been furloughed and I believe I know what many of you are going through.

This thread is about a fatal accident and the loss of our fellow aviators. I think this isn't the time or place for anti-UPS rhetoric.

God bless the families of these two aviators....
Originally Posted by Shaggy1970 View Post
Folks,
Its too early for speculation, hatred, or ill will. There will be plenty of time for that later. Right now I am sick to my stomach at the loss of our brothers, I can't imagine what their families are going through right now.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the UPS family and those affected and involved with UPS 6. The flamebait post has been removed and the sentiment will only continue if it's acknowledged. Please take the lead of the two posters above and ignore it.

No amount of speculation or accusation will change the fact that we've lost two fellow aviators today. I know we all want details, but we know investigations take time. Be patient, the details will unfold and give us the information we need to prevent a re-occurrence. In the meantime, be careful out there.

Go take a walk, breathe the air, hug your loved ones, and reflect on the things that are truly important in memory of two guys who won't be with us tomorrow.