Thread: Spirit of NKS
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 06:15 PM
Plane Ramrod
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2010

Originally Posted by shiftwork View Post
I thought if I gaffed you off you were going to go away? You just could not do it...

Your post speaks volumes about yourself, that coupled with fact you wear your uniform to the grocery store might be why you have so much angst.

As for me, being you asked, I enjoy the driving the bus, spending time with family and friends, and a host of other fun activities, yada, yada, yada.... Thanks for asking

Come on Ram.. run so we can vote for you! Haven't gotten my Battle Star ALPA tie tack yet maybe that can be your first agenda???

I finally got it! You two are the 2%'ers I don't know why I didn't get it earlier??? You are just upset that NK nor ALPA gave you a red 2% sticker
Well, since YOU asked, the first thing I'd do is go after the use of 'Net reserve'. You know, that term made up mid contract when we switched to sabre. Since I also like enjoying spending time at home with family and friends. This 'net reserve' BS is what allows the company to show compliance with the 12% coverage requirement (on a rolling 12 mo basis) while denying most float and trade requests IRC. But then again, why bother, we GAVE the 10% and 12% requirements away, in favor of allowing the company complete discretion over the percentages. Just wait til you see this red/green nightmare unleashed.

BTW, I'll be the one with the 24%er sticker on my bag.