iCrew on Android

Tested with Droid2, Android 2.2 Froyo

Stock Android Browser, Deltanet - yes, iCrew - NO
Dolphin browser, Deltanet - yes, iCrew - NO
Steel browser - ugh
xScope Browser, Delta- yes, iCrew - NO
SkyFire browser, not attempted
and finally

Fennec a.k.a. Firefox Mobile, Deltanet - yes, iCrew - YES!!!

Fennec's latest alpha version (25Aug10) is bloated and slow but you can get iCrew to work including viewing your schedule. It's not easy and will require some extra effort to get the scrolling to work so you can see some of the buttons and the little airplane symbols don't always appear correctly for rotation info, but I got it to work. Just remember its an alpha version so there will be much more work done before its called a final product.

You won't find it in the Android Market. You will have to google it and download it from the website. You will also have to Settings > Applications Settings and enable Unknown Sources. Just remember to disable Unknown Sources after the Fennec installation is done.

Good luck
Originally Posted by Justdoinmyjob View Post
also works on HTC Evo 4G w/ Froyo 2.2
I actually found it in the Android Market but it then points you to the URL to download. I found this to be extremely annoying and slow. Perhaps this is in its testing phase? Maybe they'll get the glitches out and make it full up on the Android Market.

For now, I've uninstalled it. I really don't need to see my schedule that badly. Everything else you can do with Dolphin and Dolphin is a very nice browser.