View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 05:18 PM
captainchipotle
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2009
Position: Off the magenta line

Originally Posted by rickair7777 View Post

US news is obviously clueless about the process, and Riddle flight training in no way compares to USAF flight training.
I love how ERAU grads think they attended the "Harvard of the skies""! It seriously cracks me up. I was a CFI, CFII, did 61, 91, 141 stuff, and have been employed by part 91, 135, and now 121 carriers. I also attended Ohio University (currently number 2 party school in the nation). The strange thing is that every GLEIM test I ever took was either A, B, or C.

Personally, I'm glad I didn't have to write a 40 plus page thesis on the degrading economics of the secondary health industry in developing countries. I was happy just going to ground schools for whatever rating i was going for, and taking the same test everyone else takes to get to the very same place. Ohhhh, and living next to the largest all girl dormitory in the midwest didnt hurt my social life either.

Congradulations, if you went to ERAU, you overpaid for less of a life experiance. But hey, you attended Harvard, and got better training than the military pilots!!! Hooray!!!