Happy to be here
acl65pilot
Happy to be here
close
  • Joined APC
    Jun 2006
  • Position
    A-320A
I can tell you that I was in the top 25% and I did not feel that way at all. I would say the top 10% are not leaving, then next 20% say that but would be gone tomorrow if they could get hired here, and the last 70% want to be gone tomorrow.

If you think I was not disgusted to see the regional DCI partners explode as DAL was shrinking, you are wrong. It upset me every day. For my friends and fellow union brothers and sisters at DAL, as well as for all of us that did not want to spend a decade or more at DCI. I did not know one person except maybe JC Lawson that either publicly or privately was happy to see any of this happen. Do not confuse DCI Management initiatives and desires for more flying for that of the pilots. Everyone I knew there realized what this expansion meant long term. I still do today, and that is why, I implore everyone to not fall in to another "shinny ball" sort of situation.

Do not take what guys have said on this board and others as the way they feel about this. They are just pulling your chain for a cheap rise.