Thread: Atlas qol
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 02:36 PM
sandstorm
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2008

I posted a similar question on the other forum, but got no response. So I guess I will ask it here as well.

Sorry to start a new Atlas topic with the other one still in progress, but I had a question regarding just the schedules. I've read the Atlas thread on this forum and the other one over and over, but perhaps I missed the info I was looking for.

Here is what I know. Lines are built to 17 days on. Of the remaining days off the company can extend you for four, but it costs them. Also, although it rearely happens, one can get two 17 day trips back to back. I understand all this and accept that if I'm lucky enough to get an interview and the job.

What I am wondering is, does seniority mean anything as far as how much one works or how many days off one can get a month? In other words, is every single line built to 17 days on? Are the most senior CAs and FOs also working 17 days on or are some lines built to ie. 14 or 15 days on?

Also, are all lines built to 17 days in a row or is there a mixture of split lines in the month?

Thanks for the info.