Old 10-16-2010, 06:38 AM
Lambourne
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2007
Position: B777 Capt

Originally Posted by ewrbasedpilot View Post
Wow..........pretty nice of the UAL guys (generic term) to turn their backs on "one of their own"............and instead go for the Alaska guy. Maybe we should return the favor and just hire off the street instead of bringing UAL furloughed pilots on property? Pathetic, just pathetic. I certainly hope this isn't a preview of things to come, but I'm guessing it is.
If you read Capt Pierce's update it appears the rift in the CAL MEC helped torpedo his bid. Personally I believe the Prater regime may have soured the taste for a CAL MEC chair working at the national level.

Again this process is about individual power. You and I didn't get a vote, so let's not take it out on each other. If you have a beef take it up with the reps not the furloughed pilots. They have been screwed enough and they definitely didn't have any say so in the BOD Elections. Have some compassion for the innocent bystanders.

Keep your chin up and keep in mind it doesn't matter who is the 1st VP at ALPA. They are all useless and only want the 300k salary. Think about that you are being angry for your guy not being given a winning lottery ticket. Unless he is sharing with you it shouldn't matter.

Regards,
L