Thread: CAL MEC Update
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 06:53 AM
ewrbasedpilot
HOSED BY PBS AGAIN

Joined APC: Mar 2005

Originally Posted by furloughforlife View Post
Originally Posted by iahflyr (over on "common ground")................

I'm not sure which one of you two dumbasses is worse. After seeing quotes like these, we're the ones who should be concerned about this merger. EWR presumes to speak for all 4700 former CAL pilots....and IAH flyer is cool with a small raise so that we don't hurt the company again. Keep up the good work fellas!
First off,fff, coming on here and calling people "dumbasses" really says a lot about you and your character. I'm not impressed. I have a captain friend here at CAL who looks very young and a few years ago he was in civilian clothes in one of our weather rooms when a senior F/O came in and started giving him a rash of crap and kept insinuating he was just a "lowly commuter pilot" . This captain kept his composure and just "went along with it". The next day, this SAME F/O showed up to work and guess who his captain was? Yep..........the same guy he belittled the day earlier. Poetic justice? Be careful who you call names/insult on this forum........it's a small world and could come back to haunt you someday. FWIW, I see and talk to a lot more CAL pilots than you do, so I do think I'm a bit more qualified to say something concerning them than you are.