Happy to be here
acl65pilot
Happy to be here
close
  • Joined APC
    Jun 2006
  • Position
    A-320A
No 88, I am stating that it is their willingness.

I am not stating bad or good. I am telling you what the numeric value is that is attached to the demand, and telling you that I question the willingness of the company to play any sort of ball. I have further qualified it by stating that our current profit margins are in the ballpark of where there may be a possibility that an opener like that might be responded to.

Also, if there were snap backs it would have given you your money back but I would venture to bet that we would not have seen growth in 07/08. I also will further state that snap backs protect you, not the company. I would have liked to see them either in full or incrementally based on the level of profitability.

I am not mincing words. I am telling you that where we are and where we want to be will be viewed very differently by different parties including the NMB. It does not matter what I think it will do to the company, I am just telling you what response we should expect to get based on their profitability level. They will care less where we were, only where we and the company are. Em the facts. A myopic view but one we have no control over.

Many guys on this list will retire in the next few years, they will want something quick. You and I can wait it out, me more than you. It is an important contract and if it takes five plus years to get a TA half of this list will be gone before it is amendable.