View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 08:48 PM
Pilatapus
Line Holder

Joined APC: May 2007

Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneIt View Post
Your fellow pilots are posting that my info is quite accurate. Hell.....I read it of the excact email you YOU have. I am believing the other guys, not the Koolaid guy,
The emails that come from Avantair state at bottom:

This e-mail message from Avantair is for the sole use of the intended recipient or recipients unless an authorization to forward is specified. This email may not be considered spam. It may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, distribution, or other dissemination of this e-mail message and/or the information contained therein is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

So, what you are saying is that you are getting forwarded emails from a current employee at Avantair and are disclosing and distributing confidential information from a company with CEO that has a law background?

I think I would consider my informant/friends employment before I went shooting my mouth off in a public forum about emails he forwarded to you.

Just my 2 cents

Last edited by Pilatapus; 10-23-2010 at 09:06 PM.