Thread: Even been robbed of your hair?

ToiletDuck , 12-06-2006 06:10 AM
Che Guevara
ToiletDuck
Che Guevara
close
  • Joined APC
    Aug 2005
So yesterday the plane hit the 100hr mark. I only did three flights and was finished flying my 3pm. I decided that since I hadn't had a haircut in about 6weeks I was due. So I go to the mall here in Del Rio where I always go and sit down to a woman I hadn't noticed before. I specifically said, "I'd like the ears trimmed, the top left a little long and trimmed to match. I'm not in the military and don't want to look like it." So the first thing she does is take a 1 1/2 on the side of my head and goes *WOoOoOoOSH!!!!!!* across it. A pile of hair hits the floor like i've never seen. I'm like wth. She had my chair turned so that I couldn't see the mirror. I don't know why but I let her keep going thinking maybe I had more back there then I thought.... Needless to say there wasn't 1inch of my head I couldn't see skin through. I actually had to tell her to stop where she was and discontinue cutting my hair. I've never really had a bad haircut before but right now i'm wearing a hat because of it. Would rogain be a bad idea?

I still paid and tipped her. don't know why but I won't be going back... BOOOOOOOOOO!