View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 06:31 AM
Lambourne
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2007
Position: B777 Capt

Ewrbased,

Glad you can add a positive light to the Jayson that writes these missives. I can only form my opinion from what I read and that opinion has not been favorable. If the UA reps are saying the same thing they are not doing it publicly. It appears as if he is trying to build a divide between ua and co pilots while also taunting the UA pilots.

We the line pilots have little input into this process other than a vote. My desire would be for these guys on both sides to fight behind closed doors,put forth a unified public front and present a jcba we will vote yes on. These public tantrums do more harm than good.

Jasyson reminds me that the guys that generally boast about prowess with; women, investments, second incomes etc are not as successful as they claim. The impression I make of Jayson is that he is being neutered within the cal mec and he has to remind everyone else how great and wonderful he is via his soapbox.

Personally I am looking forward to working with you guys and hope we can resolve this in a timely manner for the benefit of all.

L