Thread: Guns!
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 06:10 AM
withthatsaid182
Drinkin' coffee...

Joined APC: Sep 2007
Position: P-p-piiilatusss

I'm looking for outdoor places to shoot in NH. I have a friend who owns about 10 acres in the northern part of the state. Definitely a long drive but worth it to shoot outdoors all day in a nice secluded setting. My friend and I are looking for land closer to the southern portion of the state. Obviously like any populated area we run into the issue of private property everywhere. We believe we found a good chunk of land that is not private. He's going this weekend while I'm out on a trip so I guess that'll be the determining factor whether or not we can use this place or I have to bail him out of jail.

My 226 is fitting right in! The night sights are a blast. I was able to use them at night at the previously mentioned private property. Absolutely amazing. It also enjoys the hollow points it has in its belly right now.

I'm already looking at getting a Ruger 10/22 for some target/plinking and possible small game hunting. I should have gotten the Ruger first because the wife is still a little bit in shock of the 226's price.