View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 12:45 PM
30west
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2007

Originally Posted by TEXASTONE View Post
The current CALMEC chairman may not have been a scab but, from what I have been told we ought not completely trust him.

First, he was an expressjet flowthru. Nothing wrong with that but, he had previously GIVEN UP his CAL seniority number to stay in MANAGEMENT at EXPRESSJET. When that turned south he begged for his number back at CAL and who gave it back....F Abbott. Can you or I do the same today? Give up our number, fly for SWA and get it back post-contract?

Also, did he not have a big role in selling this pilot group up the river during CO "02. Wasn't he and Goat Boy responsible, among others for this excuse for a contract.

Additionally, look at his current behavior in regards to trying to take down the IAH reps. So he decides to do this immediately AFTER he is passed up for Vice Chairman at National. JP is out for himself not the pilot group. Look at his past actions and decide for yourself. I have talked to many pilots that believe a screw-job contract proposal is coming our way. JP does not want to come back to the line. He was given the no thanks from Alpa N. You bet UAL management is where he is setting his sights.

be careful, be informed

Well said, It was done at UAL exactly like youre talking about, a guy named FERG ,was before my time though.

Senior guys please remind us of the details if you could.

Thanks