View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 07:56 PM
forgot to bid
veut gagner à la loterie

Joined APC: Apr 2008
Position: Light Chop

Originally Posted by satchip View Post
What a shame it will be if auburn goes undefeated and wins the bcd but has to vacate the wins due to this cam thing. I hope for the SEC's sake that this all smoke and no fire.

IRON BOWL HERE WE COME!
I'll show you something that's going around. It's not from the same Mr. Anonymous that keeps making Cam allegations that read "CAM ADMITS TO TAKING MONEY" and four paragraphs in you read the words "according to an unidentified source." It's getting old. But take a look and keep this one thing in context- Auburn's still playing him. If they later find that he was ineligible and Auburn had a hint of it and played him anyways the NCAA sanctions will be very harsh. Auburn knows something we don't.

The biggest story in College football this year is about to become
the biggest story EVER in college football and as far as we are
concerned will branch in two directions.
1. Major big name programs will be implicated in pay for play
schemes and it appears the FBI has been watching this for a while.
Rogers opened the door for them. it is about to get ugly. Very ugly.
Seems to be consensus that AU will not be implicated in this scheme.
2. Auburn is going to go on the offensive. The Newtons met with
the NCAA today in Auburn and I believe we will get a statement out of them/ Auburn tomorrow. A real statement, you know with some facts. Auburn is at least considering to (and may have) gone on the offensive already by retaining one of the biggest plaintiff's attorneys in the state of AL and the nation, who just so happens to be an AU grad.

IMHO, all we really know for sure right now is that MSU has significant booster issues.

And honestly, it'd take more than a scholarship to get me to go to Mississippi State too.