View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 07:15 AM
DashDriverYV
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2008
Position: back in the right

For the vets, here is something to ponder:

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962).

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

Is it worth it? You swore to defend the Constitution first, and then follow orders. What was it you fought for? To live in a police state or have a free land?
Its like the ol CBA, No waivers No favors, I follow the Constitution!

Last edited by DashDriverYV; 11-19-2010 at 08:30 AM.