View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 08:57 AM
USMCFLYR
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: FAA 'Flight Check'

Originally Posted by SkyHigh View Post
USMCFLYR,

I don't know what to say to you anymore. What are you getting out of this anyway? You seem to be on a pro-poverty, pro-company, anti-family platform. You just seem to blindly oppose everything I write for no reason. I am beginning to worry about you.
You are truly the best fiction writter on the forum Sky.
You can't pull ONE post where to show that I am Pro - anything that you mention or ANTI-family, unless you want to count PRO-military as Pro-company. Matter of fact - it is just an idiotic statement to say someone is PRO-poverty, or ANTI-family. I was the one telling you to help your parents when you were looking to make some tough decisions. Based on those posts it was looking like YOU might have been the one to be ANTI-family; at least you certainly aren't a fan of the expanded family concept. I truly hope that situation as worked out well for you though no matter our differences in opinion on the boards, I hate to see people put into those difficult situations.

What do you support anyway? You talk about me not having any "balance".
You are extremely negative. There are many posts to back this up and you have reveled in it over and over. Are you trying to make yourself over all of the sudden? I think not. What do I support? Easy - you not insulting an entire professional group. I am now and always have been right smack dab in the middle. If you want to get into the professional aviation business then do your due research and KNOW what you are getting into - the goods and bads. You forget the goods, or don't want to recognize any or why you say that you might get back into the business someday - and only espouse the negatives. You question MY balance? That's rich!

In addition I was a county firefighter for almost a year. I was a volunteer for several years beyond that. In addition I was an air ambulance pilot and flew for the forest service in wild land fire suppression. While you sleep emergency services stand watch in case you need us. I hope you slept well.
Am I am not the one calling those who give selfless service and who might have to spend time away from family and friends terrible spouses and parents. I RESPECT those people - YOU insult me and them - even those you worked with. I always sleep well Sky because I know the quality of people watching over me and they are GREAT spouses and parents!

You said it yourself - you are a bitter man - and everyone should know what kind of slant from which you give your (sometimes wonderful and right on the money) advice; but you should quit insulting anyone who doesn't agree with your predictions.

USMCFLYR