View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 03:40 PM
kalyx522
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2006
Position: Student Pilot

Originally Posted by golfandfly View Post
So let's see, you don't see it necessary to share your information because 1. "any dude can comment....", but you want others to post their stats. Huh???? Does this make any sense?

What exactly are you wanting to achieve????
I am wanting to achieve knowing what kind of scores didn't make the cut. Normally I wouldn't even care and I didn't until now. But I heard that this recent batch were ranked and stacked under different standards than the past so I was curious what that might be. Putting my own scores out there is pointless because whatever anyone on this forum might think of my score means nothing. And I don't mean that in a bad way. What I mean is 10 out of 10 guys can say "your scores look great" but really the only person(s) whose opinion matters is the general on the board looking at the applications and he could have a completely different idea than those 10 guys from this forum. The only slight gauge of their new standards is to see what kind of scores didnt make the cut on the actual board. That is why I want to know them, and that is why I'm not curious enough of your opinion of my scores to post em here. Personally I don't mind sharing but it serves no purpose. Does it make sense now. If it makes anyone feel better to know my scores before they divulge theirs I have no prob sharing. So far it seems none of those Sept 10 board candidates read this forum or they don't want to share. oh well.