View Single Post
Old 12-14-2006, 09:46 PM
TonyC
Organizational Learning 

Joined APC: Nov 2005
Position: Directly behind the combiner

Originally Posted by 42GO View Post

Tony,

Still haven't seen a single WORD from the union EDUCATING the crew force on the contract, other than saying...."read it yourself"....I think it's a good deal but I sure would love some of those "intelligent" guys explaining some of the finer details to us " stupid" guys......

But then maybe they are still in Las Vegas....

so what's that about a "tree" again....

Someone approached me in the AOC the other day and suggested I tell you to go F%$& yourself, but I have a little more patience than that. I'm getting close.

Read the back of your 2007 calendar. It may be difficult without your glasses, so I'll copy it here for your benefit:

<typing slowly so you can follow along>

"Now is the time to honor our work by learning the contract and ensuring its provisions are respected.

Know Your Contract -- Enforce Your Contract"

I realize it's a big responsibility, and, given your current state, a difficult task. However, I stand ready and willing to walk you through this troubling time. If you'd like to spend some time going over the contract after we meet at the Union Office to go over those expense reports and all, we can grab a table at Ruth's Chris and keep an eye out for those MEC members wining and dining.

Or, you can just do whatever Crew Scheduling asks you to do -- they'd never take advantage of you.

Cummon, 42GO, you can read, can't you? PM me if you can't, I won't embarrass you in public.