View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 09:22 AM
champpilot59
Line Holder

Joined APC: Sep 2010

Originally Posted by taildragger1946 View Post
Thanks for the explanation. Im coming into this game with a positive attitude I know that things are never perfect but I think in the long run it will be ok. I am one of those people that is very passionate about flying and I definitely dont do it for the money right now or because of the life style. I do this because I love flying and I know that in the end if I pay my dues as I have been doing it will all pay off. I think that Air Wisconsin is one of the better options considering other companies that are hiring at the moment. I am looking forward to learning a lot and meeting good people that enjoy flying as much as I do.

wow you sound just like me 5 years ago. let me tell you about how that works out for you...no matter how good your attitude is or especially how much you love flying, you will have your ass handed to you in so many different ways over and over. the small glimmers of hope you have along the way of the light at the end of the tunnel are so far overriden by the daily smacks across the chin you receive from mgt, gate agents, and family after you have to apologize for missing someone's event bc "that is just what happens over integration." if you want to do this for a living, thats great but you better have a lot more to support you that how much you like moving airplanes around...

ps. you wont move them that much bc they will be broke at this company. if you really are flying t/w stuff around, stick to that. that was the most fun i have ever had with airplanes.