Old 01-15-2011, 07:09 PM
tsquare
No longer cares

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: 767er Captain

Originally Posted by Pineapple Guy View Post
From the DPA Website:

Base Communication Representatives

When the CVG Base Communication Representatives have been selected, they will be announced here.

When the LAX Base Communication Representatives have been selected, they will be announced here.

When the MEM Base Communication Representatives have been selected, they will be announced here.

When the MSP Base Communication Representatives have been selected, they will be announced here.

When the NYC Base Communication Representatives have been selected, they will be announced here.

When the SEA Base Communication Representatives have been selected, they will be announced here.

When the SLC Base Communication Representatives have been selected, they will be announced here.

And we are asked to believe that an organization with "thousands of cards", which can't find 9 pilots willing to step up to the plate to volunteer, is going to be able to successfully open negotiations in Section 6 in less than 15 months?
Is alpa going to step up in 15 months? I'm not holding my breath. But as I have said before, you win. I never thought DPA would get off the ground, and I am glad you came back here to crow about it. Now when dalpa steps on their toes, we'll all be sure to wipe your nose in it too. Your never ending arrogance is always amazing. OF course, when you get called on things, I am sure you will simply disappear, being the class guy you are.... have a nice weekend.