Old 01-21-2011, 01:41 AM
got2fly
time for crew rest

Joined APC: Jun 2008
Position: B777 Captain

One to stay away from is AirJobsDaily dot com

They post a lot of military or government jobs, but you can find all that information for free in other places and that is what they have done and just copied and pasted it in. I paid for a year, and almost never visited the site. Then a year later they charged my credit card again without my permission. When I complained, they said they had sent me an email when I first joined telling me that automatic renewals were in force. They would not refund the money, but SAY that it won't happen again next year. So I wasted about $120 on them.

Guys, I am HAPPY TO PAY for a good job site. If it gets me a job or even just gives me good information I am not likely to find anywhere else I will gladly pay. I've run other types of web sites myself, and I can tell you that someone has to do some serious work to produce a quality online service. They deserve their income. But the problem is that there are so many sites out there, and you have to pay before you can even find out if it is any good. What sites have you used that seem to be worth the money? I am using climbto350 and it is worth the fee. I am also looking for additional good sites if anyone can recommend one.

Got2fly