View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 05:31 PM
newKnow
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2007
Position: 765-A

Originally Posted by buzzpat View Post
Great sportsmanship New! Thought we had it wrapped up at the half but your boy Kaleb or Caleb or whatever played well. It was nice winning the Halas Trophy to now be able to pursue the Lomabardi Trophy. Looks, at this point, like Packers-Steelers, which will be another chapter of good old heartland hard-nosed football.

The beers are on me when our paths cross.

Originally Posted by buzzpat View Post
Oooppss...check that, Jets just scored to close it to 24-10. Still a game. Pack beat the Jets earlier this year in NY. Lost a great game to Pittsburgh last year in Pittsburgh. Should be fun.

PS Just checked Super Bowl tickets on StubHub. They start at $3800 per. Don't think my current FO pay can meet that.
No way, Buzz. Beers are on me. I thought the game was over when they put their #2 guy (Collins??) out there, because he was playing so badly. So, the entire second half drama was like free football for me. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm rooting for the Packers. (I think my hometown is going to take my "card" away.)

Looks like we are going for round two of, "this game is over,,,,,,Oh. Wait!" This one is a great game, too.

Good luck against whoever wins this one.