View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 06:30 PM
forgot to bid
veut gagner à la loterie

Joined APC: Apr 2008
Position: Light Chop

Originally Posted by forgot to bid View Post
Maybe, if Boeing took its cues from the likes of airlinepilotforums.com they could design a 797 that was less puffer fish and something more appealing...

And in the end the airplane would look, well, a lot like:

Can I get an amen from the Reverend Newk and my Fly Dc Jets choir that the boys at Long Beach got it right? Eons ago. Thanks you Seattle hippies, bout time you saw the light. Oh wait, that's right, you want a puffer fish... maybe that can be the first UAV airliner?
so your downstairs making this post ^^ while you're wife is upstairs beginning to go into labor. You, having thoroughly exhausted yourself playing on the internet and unable to stay up for the clamp show, decide to go upstairs and straight to bed only to find your wife at the top of the stairs asking "where have you been?! I was calling for you!" FOR SOME REASON I didn't explain where I wuz.

This is really my first step in admitting I have an addiction. Now that it's admitted, I hope to one day return when sleep isn't at a premium.

So keep the faith, talking about your bids (777, 7ER, Iranian, girl on the left, A320, girl on the right, A330) and stoking the AAI windfall thread, it's a beautiful thing to watch from afar.

FTB
Happy daddy of a little tiny guy who sleeps ALL DAY AND NIGHT and his 2 year old sister who is the happiest little helper, albeit tremendously dangerous to a 3-day old.