View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 07:52 AM
merlyn1343
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2011
Default Starting from Scratch.... Again..!!

I am 45 years old I have 4700TT 2700 Jet 1200 turbine with a clean flying history the problem I have is I worked for a family owned business from 1982 till 2010, The company went out of business because there was no succession, The owner got cancer and the employs he had to run the company while he was ill ran it in the ground and when the owner finally realized what was happening it was too late. In may of 2010 the doors closed after 40 years (sad) So nowI am with out a job, At first I didn't panic because I thought with the total time I have and the jet and multi time I have I would be able to find a job very fast now 9 months later and my savings almost depleted I am left scrambling. I have lowered my standards now to where I am needing a flying job very bad. So my questions is who do I apply too I meet almost ALL min's but from reading about all regional's I am really scared to apply to any so I guess I will have to take a job with the lesser of the evils... I have herd bad things about all like Gojet, Republic, Air Wisconsin, American Eagle so on and so on...... Without putting anyone on the spot WHAT SHOULD I DO..??
I have even considered paying for a 737 type ($$$$)
Who should I apply too..?
Please help any info would be greatly appreciated...

Merlyn