View Single Post
Old 12-21-2006, 12:53 PM
bluebravo
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2006
Position: G2 gear slammer

Originally Posted by Quagmire View Post
"I got my PPL after only 185 hours! After another two hundred hours of dual recieved, I got my instrument rating! I got my other ratings all in one checkride, but the funny thing is we never flew. It was a ground based performance review, if you know what I mean. I then went to weight watchers, because I heard UPS need more women or they will get in trouble. Can you believe I lost 85 pounds? Anyway, I went to the UPS Christmas party. I had a few drinks, and the next thing you know it was two days later!! Man, I don't know what happened after those drinks but I woke up with a training date and an ice pack between my legs!! I am so lucky!!! Now I love my job, everyone respects me. The brown pants make my ass look like a side view of one of our delivery trucks, but thats the only downside. I gained my weight back, plus an extra hundred, but it's ok. I make six figures and get to talk sh*t to the people who actually are earning their flying positions. Sucks to be them!!!" -HotMamaPilot
Thats pretty funny.....

But guys come on! it seems every time someone moves up to the majors they come back and rag on the regional guys. Just read through some of the threads, it happens often! That right there is sad, just because you can hold more passengers, or can toss more boves across some damn water dont mean crap, who you are is all that matters. Clearly some people just let it go to their heads. Merry Christmas everyone!