Thread: Cape Air
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 12:02 AM
Mitragorz
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2007
Position: C402, on the side with the switches!

Originally Posted by Crism View Post
Always making us feel good...thanks *****
1) I have no idea who you are, and you're going to use my real name here? Anybody within the company can figure out who I am pretty easily if they wanted. No need to blast it out on the interwebs.

2) It's not my decision to axe the FOs. Talk about making you feel good... do what that other FO did and tell the CP that you feel undervalued and unappreciated. See what happens. "Sometimes you get the short end of the stick" was the response, I believe. That's just what I've heard. I've heard that we're going to tell AA that we're nixing the FOs, regardless of whether it ruins the codeshare. Again, that's what I've heard. Is it true? I don't know. That's what makes it a RUMOR.

However, the fact that we're losing FOs out here to regionals is, well... a fact. I haven't looked at the training schedule, but if they do plan on keeping the FOs out here, they'll probably have to do more FO hiring.

Don't shoot the messenger. This has been milling around STL for a while now, and if you haven't heard it yet... I don't know what to tell you.

Last edited by Mitragorz; 02-13-2011 at 06:24 AM.